Monday, 16 January 2017

Spectrum Aqua markers!

I really enjoyed a Christmas time. I have received Watercolour markers and I hope to develop my skills. This is really a good fun! I think that colours in every package are chosen specifically to push you for buying more packages (I still need more colours even if I have 2 sets - floral and essentials). 
Furthermore if you would like to use stamping technique you need to buy a lot of stamps to make your work more interesting. I really wish to make my own stamps at home but available machine for stamps are still expensive!!!

 


 
Personally I think that card is not only a card it is all about to say something nice, encouraging or making someone smile (or even laugh sometimes ).
 


"Cherish every moment!" Always good to remind someone...
 
 
 
I used stamps: Kanban Crafts, Altenew, Viva decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment