Saturday, 24 September 2016

SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY CARDS!

Hello! I'm back with another bunch of occasional cards!
 
This time I made them thinking of my niece.
The first card is made of hard, flower-printed paper with yellow lace at the bottom to create an adorable, sweet decoration. Inside I wrote some birthday wishes to sweeten up the day. 
 
This adorable card has many sweet colour that can brighten up your day!

This card is also a birthday card, however, this time I've decided to make it more serious but still interesting. This card is actually perfect for this season as it includes red, orange and brown colours reminding everybody of autumn which just made its way through, this month.

Brown, red and orange colours are perfect and look beautiful on this card!


No comments:

Post a Comment